FAR OUT is a streamlined platforming game with a focus on smooth, simple controls. Levels are infinitely generated from hand-crafted 'slices'.
- Tight, Fast Platforming - jump, double-jump, wall-jump - all the fun stuff!
- Warp Ability - warp through walls and chain warps through enemies
- Infinite Levels - generated from handmade level 'slices'
- Level Editor - make your own level slices!
- Plays great with a gamepad! - (but keyboard and mouse work too)
- Custom Controls - (well, not in the beta demo)
The only survivor of a failed mission to an alien planet, Aubrey has been infected with a symbiotic ooze. Now she is alone on a journey through the stars and... Eh, who cares about the story...
It's time to run to the right and jump on things!
BETA DEMO is available for cool people who wanna give it a test play and willing to give me feedback.
Notes for Beta 1.0
- The goal is to show the gamefeel and primary mechanics for feedback.
- As such; the levels aren't particularly fine-tuned, they're just enough to provide a playground for the core mechanics.
- If you choose "restart level" from the pause menu, the room will be generated fresh. You can use this if a room is bugged or too difficult.
- There's some collision issues (after releasing, it seems they're more common than I realized). These are gonna be my priority for the next update!