Note: Patrons can download this pack for free! patreon.com/finalbossblues
This set includes over one thousand pixel art icons:
- UI/HUD/interface icons: menu icons, cursors, weather indications, etc
- Skills, elemental magics, status and effects
- Potions, elixirs, herbs, containers/parcels, plants, food
- General items: keys, coins, books, scrolls, instruments, various treasures
- Weapons: swords, daggers, axes, clubs, staffs, claws, bows and arrows, firearms, and others
- Shields and equipment: armor, jackets, helmets, masks, hats, gauntlets, boots, a variety of accessories
- Banners and flags for different kingdoms or factions
- Resource items: crafting, mining, fishing, farming tools, monster drops, gemstones, and more
The download file includes an image (quick_guide.png) that shows a simple overview of the icon arrangement.
The icon set comes in two different color variations:
- The first is the "full color", which is the normal version best for general use. It doesn't use a specific overall color palette.
- The "limited color" version matches the muted colors of the Time Fantasy assets. The icons in this set will match visually with all of my graphics in the TF style.
This set includes multiple formats for use in different game engines.
- The larger full sheets are arranged in a format that can be used in RPG Maker. The 32x32 format will work in RPG Maker VX/Ace, and the 24x24 format will work in RPG Maker MV.
- The full sheets should also be compatible with most other engines and software.
- Also included are individual images for each icon.
This icon pack was created over the past two years to expand on the small icon set that was initially released as a bonus inclusion with my "Farm and Fort" tilset pack. Over time, this set of icons just kept getting bigger and bigger, until we reached the 1000+ icons that make up this final release.
Many of the icons in this collection were created to fill requests for suggestions from my patrons. This set wouldn't be possible without the support from patrons-- not just the money backing which has allowed me to work on these graphics, but also the creative input and ideas from my patron community.
To help fund more releases like this one, check out my Patreon page (there's a lot of other new graphics to download too!)