So excited to (re) discover these icons! I'm going to use them in a game soon! Thanks so much for these and all your great icons and game tiles.
1000+ Fantasy RPG Icons
A downloadable asset pack
Note: Patrons can download this pack for free! patreon.com/finalbossblues
This set includes over one thousand pixel art icons:
- UI/HUD/interface icons: menu icons, cursors, weather indications, etc
- Skills, elemental magics, status and effects
- Potions, elixirs, herbs, containers/parcels, plants, food
- General items: keys, coins, books, scrolls, instruments, various treasures
- Weapons: swords, daggers, axes, clubs, staffs, claws, bows and arrows, firearms, and others
- Shields and equipment: armor, jackets, helmets, masks, hats, gauntlets, boots, a variety of accessories
- Banners and flags for different kingdoms or factions
- Resource items: crafting, mining, fishing, farming tools, monster drops, gemstones, and more
The download file includes an image (quick_guide.png) that shows a simple overview of the icon arrangement.
The icon set comes in two different color variations:
- The first is the "full color", which is the normal version best for general use. It doesn't use a specific overall color palette.
- The "limited color" version matches the muted colors of the Time Fantasy assets. The icons in this set will match visually with all of my graphics in the TF style.
This set includes multiple formats for use in different game engines.
- The larger full sheets are arranged in a format that can be used in RPG Maker. The 32x32 format will work in RPG Maker VX/Ace, and the 24x24 format will work in RPG Maker MV.
- The full sheets should also be compatible with most other engines and software.
- Also included are individual images for each icon.
This icon pack was created over the past two years to expand on the small icon set that was initially released as a bonus inclusion with my "Farm and Fort" tilset pack. Over time, this set of icons just kept getting bigger and bigger, until we reached the 1000+ icons that make up this final release.
Many of the icons in this collection were created to fill requests for suggestions from my patrons. This set wouldn't be possible without the support from patrons-- not just the money backing which has allowed me to work on these graphics, but also the creative input and ideas from my patron community.
To help fund more releases like this one, check out my Patreon page (there's a lot of other new graphics to download too!)
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Icon Sheet UpdateAug 13, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi good day do you have battle animations for sprites? Looking to see which are the best packs that have all the battle animations.
Will be using these in my up and coming action role playing dungeon crawler game
Hello, can I use this for minecraft mods? Asking as mc mods are free and jar files are easy to open. I'd only include the icons I use though. I also wouldn't push the icons to a public github.
Can I use this commercially for my game build
I love u 😍
Time Fantasy RPG Asset Bundle $100,00
1. Can this all set of resources be used commercially?
2. Can I modify the sprite and use it for game development?
3. Are there any restrictions on the development engine?
1. Yes, commercial use is OK and no credit is required.
2. Yes, you can make any edits you want for use in your own project.
3. No, no restrictions
Can this set of resources be used commercially?
Are there any restrictions on the development engine?
No restrictions! Commercial use is OK. No credit necessary!
is this pack compatible with Unity?
Is this asset tied to RPG Maker?
The license that I generally point people to is the "pro license" used on gamedevmarket: https://www.gamedevmarket.net/terms-conditions/#pro-licence
In short: it allows any use except direct redistribution. Edits are fine, commercial use is OK, no engine limitations. And on a personal note I do not require to be credited for any assets I've made (as long as they're not attributed to someone else).
The terms are the same for everything I've released for free or on my patreon. I am very open with the terms and like to avoid limitations.
Hope that helps.