A downloadable game for Windows
A group of scientists landed on a foreign planet in order to study its potential as a new home for mankind. On the planet, one of the scientists discovered a strange creature and began to study it... then disaster struck.
Symbiote is an adventure-platformer where you explore the mysterious ruins of an alien planet, while searching out new abilities to reach new areas.
Symbiote was made in 30 days for the 2015 Indie Game Making Contest. It won the the third-place prize!
- The focus of the game is on the movement: tight, responsive controls allow for precise platforming.
- Features hi-res, hand-drawn graphics and animations.
- Put together the backstory from the crew's recorded messages, or feel free to ignore the story to get on with the action.
- Collect sparks from defeated foes to upgrade your max health.
- For completionists, find the five artifacts hidden throughout the world.
- Playable with gamepad or keyboard. Gamepad STRONGLY recommended.
- Support for multiple resolutions.
Design, art, programming and writing by Jason Perry. Soundtrack contributed by Shizu.
Thanks for playing. Have fun!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.