Does this work with Time Fantasy in terms of the relative size of objects? Or at least not clash badly with it?
Hometown Tiles (Time Elements)
A downloadable asset pack
This collection of tiles has everything you need to create classic fantasy towns and villages, as well as the natural forest environments on the outskirts. Interact with the farm plots using included crop objects, with multiple growth stages. Interior tiles allow for a variety of buildings: homes and shops, inns and blacksmiths, and more. Extra animations provide even more detail: adorn the walls with fireplaces, torches and candles, or fill the tabletops with books or food.
And all of it is designed to work with the TIME ELEMENTS character sprites, so you can bring your game world to life!
The first TIME ELEMENTS tileset pack is here -- begin your adventure!
- Exterior and Interior tiles for a town or village!
- Natural outskirts environment: cliffs, trees, waterfalls, and more
- Sprites for eight farm crops with multiple stages of growth
- Animated object-tiles: doors, fireplaces, torches, candles, and more
- Includes formats for use in RPG Maker (VX, MV, MZ) and general use
- Bonus: animated Treasure Chest sprite objects
- Bonus: animated Smoke Effect sprite objects
The Time Elements asset series:
This release wouldn't be possible without the support from Patrons. Sign up for more assets like this, including requests and access hundreds of releases in the archive!
- Website: http://finalbossblues.com
- Subscribe: https://www.patreon.com/finalbossblues
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/finalbossblues/
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes, the sizes are very similar. The biggest difference is the more vibrant color palette and the more detailed texture style.
when do u normally put out new things? as in when can i expect things to be added as in the new stuff ur adding to time fanasty?
There's new stuff every week on my patreon. For bigger releases and expansions there is no regular schedule. Thanks!
The "lights" character animation does not align with the metal post light
tile. Either way too high or way too low.
If you're using RPG Maker-- the lights were designed so that you can align them by putting the event on the tile underneath. That way you can have another event for the light source, because they can't normally have two tiles on the same space.
Hope that helps, thanks!
I really like this new style and hope you'll be releasing more like it!