This may seem like a silly question, But i just stumbled across this website. I like the art style and would like to use them in a game i'm developing, but i'm just trying to make sure if i purchase these pack do i also get the rights to use them in a commercial project as well.
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bring your game world to life in crisp pixel art with these RPG tiles. This pack includes a environment tiles for cold areas such as a winter forest, ice cave and snow village.
Note: This pack is compatible with all graphics in my Time Fantasy RPG style. It's an expansion to the Fantasy RPG Tileset Pack.
This pack includes:
- Animated water (multiple varieties bordered by different types of terrain)
- Auto-tile-able ground/terrain
- Caves and cliff walls for insides and outsides
- Three object-layer tile sheets (winter wilderness/snow cave, tree/forest and snow town).
- The regular-sized graphics are included for general editing and work well in Tiled. They're arranged in a straightforward 16x16 grid so you can re-organize them however fits your needs.
- This pack also includes versions of these tiles formatted for use in RPGMaker VX/Ace and RPGMaker MV.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes! Absolutely. The terms are very open.
Can this be used in Unreal Engine?
I'm not familiar with Unreal Engine, so it's not formatted in any specific way for it, but there's nothing in the terms that will prevent you from doing so. Go ahead. :)
is this can use in game maker studio 2