Does this work for 2D Sandbox Sidescroll? (Platformer game) not RPG.
Animals Sprite Pack
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A collection of new animal sprites in the Time Fantasy style.
This expansion pack includes 48 animal sprites. Every animal you need for a farm: cows, pigs, chickens, goats and sheep, with babies and adults. Forest animals such as deer and bears, with squirrels, rabbits and other small creatures to populate your world. Birds of different kinds can take to the sky!
- 48 new sprites that expand on the Time Fantasy style.
- Farm animals and forest animals, including flying birds.
- Cows, bulls, pigs, sheep, chickens, ducks, deers, and bears as adult forms and babies. :)
- All animals have full four-direction walking animations.
- Bonus: Includes 16 animal sprites that have been previously released (dogs, cats, and horses!).
- Compatible with RPGMaker VX/Ace and MV.
These assets are made to fit with the other Time Fantasy asset packs:
- Character Sprites
- Fantasy Tileset pack
- Monsters Sprites
- Winter Tiles Expansion
- Dwarves vs Elves Sprite Pack
- Farm and Fort Tiles (and Icons)
Check out my website at timefantasy.net for updates and freebies.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Maybe! They would probably work with some styles of platformer but not others-- it depends on the perspective and type of graphics you are using.
You can see the side-view versions in the images-- I would suggest that you compare those to your style and see if they fit.
The same question! Will this work in RPG Maker 2003?? Thanks!
Yes but you will need to re-arrange the graphics a bit. The sizes are correct, the sets just aren't formatted for it.
I hate to ask this but do you have any dead animals? Ghost critters and skeleton animals that roam the night I noticed no one has that makes me question that make your pack way cooler or complete.
I have a similar thought, but not quite the same. I was wondering if you could make sprites of them "downed" on the ground.
Your website doesn't work. :(
Do you have each frame in its own image file?