irresistible. I bought it. good job.
Inside the Monster's Belly
A downloadable asset pack
Hold up! This pack is available as a bonus download for $10-patrons. Alongside everything else that patrons get access too, it's a better deal than buying this pack alone ... you'll get a download key if you subscribe to my Patreon page.
This tileset is an expansion for the Time Fantasy RPG assets. It's compatible with all other graphics that I release in my Time Fantasy style. Can also be used as a standalone tileset.
The Monster's Belly is a classic theme for an RPG dungeon. This set is disgusting! Imagine the smell... I'm gonna be sick.
- Base tileset with walls of meat, bone pillars, teeth spikes, vein bridges...
- The door is... some sort of valve...
- Bubbling stomach acid or blood for water. 🤮
- Pulsating bulbous growths and animated nerve-like tentacles.
- Animated noxious gas... 🤢
- ...some gross holes/pores/vents that are intended to be... spewing... the gas...
- Cell and bacteria monster sprites!
- The beating heart can serve as a focal setpiece for the dungeon-- maybe it's your character's goal, maybe it's a notable part of a central hub chamber... maybe it's the boss itself!
- A wurm-leviathan mouth that can be used as an entrance from the world map.
This set includes versions formatted for use in RPGMaker VX/Ace and RPGMaker MV, as well as regular sheets based on a 16x16 grid, including a master tilesheet.
These assets are made to fit with the other Time Fantasy asset packs:
- Character Sprites
- Fantasy Tileset pack
- Monsters Sprites
- Winter Tiles Expansion
- Dwarves vs Elves Sprite Pack
- Animals Expansion Pack
- Farm and Fort Tiles (and Icons)
This release is only possible because of generous patrons.
Check out my website at timefantasy.net for updates and freebies.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey I just finished a game that includes this asset pack. Check it out at www.bossmonster.ca , its called Renegade Plan B. I used the Heart for a giant dimensional space ship and the interior tiles for the cockpit. It fits the mood I was going for perfectly. I used the little virus creatures as crew for the ship.
Spent just over 2 months now building my first serious project using Time Fantasy as the primary style and I've gotta say while I'm making my edits and developing battlers and portrait sprites to match the walking sprites I feel like a kid playing with a big ol' pile of Lego all over again! Your designs are really charming and the more I play with them the more they get my creative juices flowing lol
Hoping to have some room in the budget to become a patron soon and looking forward to the next release in the series!
Do you get access to all asset packs by joining patreon ++ or just certain ones?
Very Mystery Flesh Pit National Park. Love it.
I have one question, is the character style in this GIF preview (which is different from the time-fantasy style) currently being developed? some sort of future packs?
Other than that, this tileset is really cool, great job!
Damn this is impressive! I love it so much.
Ewwwwwww grooooossss!! (I mean that in the best way) looks awesome, great job!