Bought! I do wish there we're bases in the pack, but still awesome! Thank you!
Side-View Animated RPG Battlers
A downloadable asset pack
Time Fantasy's characters are ready for battle!
This expansion pack includes all-new RPG-style side-view battle animations. 80 characters from the first two Time Fantasy sets-- included are hero characters for every class, including the knights and military factions. Characters have their own weapons-- swords, axes, bows, staffs, and others. This long-awaited expansion takes the Time Fantasy pixel style to the next level. Onwards to victory!
- Retro pixel art animations to match all Time Fantasy graphics
- 80 characters based on the heroes from the original Time Fantasy set and the Monsters expansion
- Character animations include: sword slashes, magic/summoning poses, using items, taking damage, and more!
- Includes individual frames as well as sprite sheets that are compatible with RPG Maker MV.
- Bonus: Pixel animations for state effects in battle!
Note: This is an expansion pack. For base walking animations for these characters, check out the original character pack here.
These assets are made to fit with the other Time Fantasy asset packs:
- Character Sprites
- Fantasy Tileset pack
- Monsters Sprites
- Winter Tiles Expansion
- Dwarves vs Elves Sprite Pack
- Animals Sprite Pack
- Farm and Fort Tiles (and Icons)
- Ship Tileset
- Ruined Dungeons Tilesets
To help fund more releases like this one, check out my Patreon page: patreon.com/finalbossblues
Check out my website at timefantasy.net for updates and freebies.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.59 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great, if you can make an up and down animation, it will be perfect!
(I'm making an ARPG, so just left and right isn't good for me)
Nice 👌 Will be purchasing soon! Looking forward to your future content and Patreon creations.
As usual, another outstanding release! Keep it up!
S:S::S: I was just looking for this!