Steampunk RPG Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
It's the industrial revolution! Create a steampunk city with this tileset expansion pack. A steam train tileset; for the engine itself and the inside of the train cars. New city buildings, with interior sets inspired by the Victorian era. A dungeon full of pipes and valves, and animated gear mechanisms. Bring it all to life with animated smoke and steam effects. And as a special bonus, this pack includes a sewer tileset.
These graphics are compatible with all of the assets from the Time Fantasy series.
- City buildings in the style of the industrial revolution (three color variations)
- Steam trains: outside and inside
- Victorian-inspired interiors
- Dungeons full of pipes, valves, and clockwork mechanisms
- Animated smoke and steam effects, and animated gears
- Bonus: Sewer tileset
- Includes a full tile-sheet for general use...
- ...as well as formats for RPG Maker VX/Ace and MV/MZ
These assets are made to fit with the other Time Fantasy asset packs:
- Character Sprites
- Monsters Sprites
- Future Fantasy SciFi Expansion
- Winter Tiles Expansion
- Dwarves vs Elves Sprite Pack
- Animals Sprites Expansion
- Farm and Fort Tiles (and Icons)
- Ship Tileset
Check out the website at timefantasy.net for updates and freebies.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you Suplex that Train?
Jokes appart, your art is amazing!
Hi, this is included on patreon? I would like to be one!
Hmm, I don't think that this pack is available any more for patrons. With big packs like these, I release them as a reward to current patrons but then that key go away after a couple of months. Thanks!
Hi! ¿Is this compatible with RPG Maker MZ? Cheers!
Hi, a quick question, as I could not find the proper answer elsewhere. In what sizes do your sprites come in (as I'm mostly interested in the 16x16 tiles)? Thanks :) Awesome tileset!
What is the license for this? Can it be used within a commercial game?
Hello ! The train made me think about it : will you create a Western Time Fantasy pack ? Good job otherwise.